WhO cAN hELP
Our volunteer advocates come from every walk of life and share a commitment to improving children’s lives, a willingness to learn and an open mind towards life experiences different from their own. No special education, experience or background is needed.A CASA Volunteer must:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Successfully pass screening and background check requirements.
- Successfully complete initial training provided by Brush Country CASA.
(30 hours of initial training plus 2 hours of courtroom observation)
- Be able to make a one year minimum commitment to a case.
(An average of 8-10 hours per month)
- Be able to keep information confidential and work within established program guidelines.
Learn even more about volunteering with CASA
SEE OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED qUESTIONS
Not able to volunteer at this time?
want more information?
Know someone who would make great volunteer?
Not from our service areA?