The Coastal Bend Day of Giving – November 8, 2022
Brush Country CASA is proud to be participating in Coastal Bend Day of Giving –a 24-hour charitable challenge administered by Coastal Bend Community Foundation. The online matching gift event will be held November 8th from midnight to midnight. Mark your calendars because we will need your help! We will be joining more than 50+localnonprofitsto raise money together. This year, 24 local funders have pledged$1.3million in matching grants. The amount donated will be matched and doubled, up to$24,000 per organization, each raising at least $48,000 in just 24 hours! It is a community-wide event to show off the Coastal Bend’s spirit of giving, raise awareness about local nonprofits, and celebrate the collective effort it takes to make this area great. Fight Hunger, Support Children, Improve Health, Reduce Homelessness–right here in the Coastal Bend. Learn more at www.coastalbenddayofgiving.org.
HOW CAN YOU HELP
- Save the date –Tuesday, November 8, 2022 will be a great day of generosity in the Coastal Bend.
- Get excited and ready to share your enthusiasm for Brush Country CASA throughout the day.
- Make your give early –Early giving begins on October 31. We encourage you to donate early if you cannot participate on November 8.
- Donate to us on November 8!
- Spread the word! Tell your friends that you will be giving to Brush Country CASA during Coastal Bend Day of Giving on November 8 and that you need their help.
- Post about Coastal Bend Day of Giving on your social media pages. Let your friends and followers know how they can give and how their donations can help us meet the match. Don’t forget to use #CBDayofGiving2022 ·Cheer us on! On November 8, watch the live ticker on www.coastalbenddayofgiving.org.
ABOUT COASTAL BEND DAY Of gIVING
Thank you for your ongoing support of Brush Country CASA. We can’t wait to see the community come together to give big! Coastal Bend Day of Giving is 24-hours of on-line giving that brings the region together on one day and as “one community” to raise critical funding and awareness for nonprofit organizations through out the Coastal Bend. Administered by Coastal Bend Community Foundation, Coastal Bend Day of Giving provides citizens an easy platform to support the mission and “good works” of local nonprofit organizations that serve the Coastal Bend. 1
ABOUT THE COASTAL BEND COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
Coastal Bend Community Foundation connects people who care about our community with the people and nonprofits who are doing the most good here. The Foundation simplifies giving and provides tools for donors to do more with their gifts. Coastal Bend Community Foundation was incorporated in 1981 with the mission of improving the quality of life in the seven counties of the Coastal Bend. The Foundation serves donors by providing a vehicle for the establishment of various types of charitable funds designed to fulfill their wishes. Since its inception, the Foundation has distributed over $149 million from donor contributions and revenues to scholarships for students and grants for nonprofit organizations. For more information on Coastal Bend Community Foundation, visit www.cbcfoundation.org or call 361.882.9745.